Sunflower Cottage is a romantic self-catering cottage in McGregor, and is one of the oldest and most loved historical houses in the village.
Originally built in the 1880’s, its thick adobe walls, mud floors, reed ceilings and thatched roof are perfect natural insulators against the heat and cold of the Little Karoo. It is situated within easy walking distance of all shops and restaurants in McGregor.
Sunflower Cottage is a lovely base for you to explore the beautiful village of McGregor and the surrounding wine lands - or to simply just retreat and immerse yourself in the feeling of a bygone era. Apart from ADSL wi-fi, the cottage is purposely not equipped with distractions such as TV and stereo.
Features of Sunflower Cottage:
- One Double Bedroom with en-suite Bathroom
- 100% Cotton Bed Linen and Towels
- Spacious mosquito net
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Free, fast ADSL wi-fi
- Secure Undercover Parking
- Large Patio and Braai Facilities
- Lush Private Garden
- 2nd outdoor toilet and shower (perfect for summer!)
- Hammock and Bean Bags
- Fireplace for cosy Winter Evenings
- Daily Housekeeping (on request)
- Pet friendly (on request)
R750 per night for the cottage (2 pax)
Stay a 3rd night for FREE!*